1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to Rennerize

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pilotdan, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

Just want to publicly say a big thanks to Don at Rennerize. We just completed a great transaction on a Bill Cole single barrel. The gun is awesome, the price fair, and he helped me out with my trade. Very patient with my calls and questions, and became a friend. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. A great TS member.

Dan

2. The Stive

The Stive Member

Don is a great guy and always willing to help. John

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Don Renner is at the very top of the heap for honesty and integrity in helping out his fellow shooters!! Hap

4. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Thanks Dan, it was nice doing business with you too. Hope you the best of luck with the lucky Number Cole. Thanks John and Hap too. I really appreciate the kind words.
    Don

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Don is a true gentleman and I am proud to call him my friend...plus the fact he beat my a55 a few times on the line (but who hasn't!) LOL

He's a deals fairly and goes out of his way to make his customers happy. I'd do business with him ANYTIME.

Sincerely, JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

6. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Thanks JB, when are you coming back down to shoot with us again?
    Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.