1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to REDLANDS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by johnjohn91387, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnjohn91387

johnjohn91387 TS Member

My pleasure. We had some fun, didn't we?

600 targets in one day is a new personal record. Half a bottle of Advil and I'm as good as new. (LOL!)

Too much fun shooting at Redlands. If you have ever wanted to shoot at a place that WANTS your business, this is that place.

The ownership and management bend over backwards to make sure everyone has a good time, the scorers know their business AND the rules, and I have yet to see a missed call of dead vs. lost.

All in all, a wonderful place to shoot, and a beautiful day to do so.

John

2. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

I think, if you recall there was a 4th in the party, an "ol' guy" on post #1, that was finishing up his 500, some guy named Norman. After I "cooled off",,,it was an end to a very enjoyable day. Norman

3. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

Thank you John, the pleasure was mine,,,I was marveling at your shooting all day long,,,maybe someday I can do it too.
    Norman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.