1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to Proctor Gun Club, MN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Thanks to the MTA and everyone at the Proctor Gun Club (Jack Meade Gun Club) in Proctor, Minnesota for a great weekend of shooting and fellowship during the 2009 Northern Zone Shoot. The rain and thunderstorms expected on Saturday thankfully didn't pan out, although the wind on Sunday was a good precursor to State next week! The weekend felt like a big family reunion, and your burgers and onion rings are worth the 3 hour trip alone.

Coach and I look forward to traveling north to shoot with you again soon, and thanks again for such a great event. See you at State!

CSJ

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I can tell you that George Pappas worked very hard at the club for alot of years as President to help this club get ready to hold this shoot. He had help from his fellow Dog Squad member Dave Gilberg and others at the club. But I also want to thank Sally Stevens for recognizing the club here. Work like this doesn't always get appreciated.

Mark Zauhar, MTA President

3. Duluth Fatboy

Duluth Fatboy Banned User Banned

Thanks everyone for coming, it was great. I would also like to thank all how help make it a great shoot.
    George Pappas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
proctor jack meade gun club
jack meade gun club

proctor gun club

proctor jack meade gun club
proctor mn gun club
proctor mn trap shooting
proctor trap shooting