1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Thanks to Papillion JR/SR High Trap Team Coaches

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Blueraven81, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blueraven81

Blueraven81 TS Member

Somehow my original post didn't post properly.

The Nebraska JR/SR High School regular trap season rapped up yesterday.

This is one of my Son's 4th year and my other Son's 3rd year shooting trap for the Papillion/La Vista (PLV) School Trap Team.

Being from a military family I have relatives located all across the US and many are envious of the fact that my Sons have the opportunity to participate in an organized School Trap Program.

I want to give a shout out to the High School Head Coach, Will Bennett and the Jr. High Head Coach Mark Richards as well as all the other Coaches involved in the school program.

Without their time, dedication and instruction the PLV Youth Trap Teams would not exist. They have made my two Sons Trap Shooters for life.

I also would like to thank the Papillion Gun Club for the use of their facilities. Without their support to youth Trap Shooting many Teams would not exist.

Up next is the 43rd Cornhusker National JR/SR High School Shoot. Every year I'm in awe when I see approximately 2000 JR/SR High Trap Shooters all come together at one time to punch holes in the Nebraska Skyline.

Again a thank you to the PLV JR/SR High Coaches and the Papillion Gun Club for making Youth Trap Shooting a possibility.

Craig
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.