1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to my buddies!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lju, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lju

lju Member

I just want to say Thank You to my buddies at Gateway Trap & Skeet Club. Today they made a big deal with cake and ice cream and pictures and all to celebrate my moment in the sun at the Grand.

So thanks goes out to Trench 12, Harry the Hammer, Biged, Keith, Paul, Milt, JLC aka Crankshaft, Tim, Bruce, Doc and all the other guys out there today. You guys are the BEST! I really treasure your friendship!

George

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

George,

What, you won the Mr. Buns contest? Tell us what your moment in the sun at the Grand was, and congratulations in advance!

milt (the other Milt)

Gateway...a great place to shoot but it's Gateway Skeet and Trap...not trap and skeet. You're gonna tick off the skeeties with that one bud...LOL

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Milt--I'm afraid your wrong. Just like you always introduce a couple as Mr. and Mrs.xxxx, you always put Trap before Skeet. LOL----Matt

George---Congrats and great shooting.

4. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

MY MAN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

thanku msgs to buddies