1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to MIA - Mailing Rifle Help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Timbo28, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timbo28

Timbo28 TS Member

Just wanted to say MIA (Jack) is great! I am new to selling firearms and had NO CLUE where to start where mailing was concerned.

He took the time out to e-mail me explicit information, including pictures, to explain how to collect the money, to how to package it, to what the label should say.

Let me add that I have never met him, never posted on here or ANYTHING. He is a man of his word and is willing to help anyone who may want any help in selling a firearm when you are a non-licensed party.

Tim

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Jack, You mean to say a private party can actually sell a firearm and ship it and not get ripped off or arrested? Oh, my god who could believe it! LOL
    Regards, Bill

3. Timbo28

Timbo28 TS Member

Just wanted to say MIA (Jack) is great! I am new to selling firearms and had NO CLUE where to start where mailing was concerned.

He took the time out to e-mail me explicit information, including pictures, to explain how to collect the money, to how to package it, to what the label should say.

Let me add that I have never met him, never posted on here or ANYTHING. He is a man of his word and is willing to help anyone who may want any help in selling a firearm when you are a non-licensed party.

Tim

4. BILL GRILL

Jack, You mean to say a private party can actually sell a firearm and ship it and not get ripped off or arrested? Oh, my god who could believe it! LOL
    Regards, Bill

5. BILL GRILL

Jack, Wasn't making fun of the newbee's just a little poke at the so called experts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.