1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to MIA for a gun....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sportshot, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

This note is to recognize MIA and to express my appreciation for a recent gun sale. I spoke up for the MX8 top single that Jack offered here last week and I received it yesterday.

He made me a buyer-friendly arrangement that included shipping. It was sent by FedEx the same day he got my payment so i could have it by the weekend, and it is probably the most perfect trap gun I have ever owned. Amazing condition and fine tuned in every way for trapshooting competition.

The gun has been well trained, seems to hate clay targets and literally turns them inside out! I plan to do some serious 'campaigning' (Jack's term) with it this trap season. Thank you MIA...

Sportshot.

[​IMG]

2. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

nice...sniff sniff...

Smok'n Joe

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Hey, Who trained it?

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

If you look at the pictures I jus tput up today, you can see the differendce of what outside light does for a gun. Sportshot's gun is every bit as nice as the colors on the guns of today. I seriously thought about keeping the MX8 for me, But I am shooting this gun pretty well... Here is a pic of my gun on the gun board taken in my garage.

[​IMG]

And here it is in outside light.

[​IMG]

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

MIA, it's Sunday morning...shouldn't you be in church right now with "Obama gal?"

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

And thanks to Jack for selling me a great TM-1 release trigger..better than expected...can hardly wait to try it in the gun.

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Buzz, I went to early mass.

Yah-ah... an Hail Mary on your too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.