1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to MEC @ Ohio State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Skiracin, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiracin

Skiracin Member

I just wanted to take a moment to recognize Dale and his counterpart from MEC for the courtesy shown to me at the Ohio State Shoot this past weekend. I purchased my MEC 9000GN at the Grand last year and as a first time reloader with many questions I have spoken to the staff at MEC on multiple occasions. I stopped to introduce myself to the guys at the Ohio event. Dale took his time to answer a couple questions, cover some tips on maintaining my loader and suggested a couple dollars worth of spare parts to have on hand. Nice to see a quality product that is made in the USA and offers such a high level of support. I just wanted to say thanks for a job well done!

SJB

2. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

I stopped and talked to them also. My first loader had at least 1 million shells thru it. I updated to the 9000H and had a few questions. It really is nice to be able to talk to someone face to face. Glad to see them there also. Birdtracker

3. zinger

zinger Member

Those guys are the best! Ron took care of my machine at the PA shoot and then I had Gordy walk me through some problems at home. I introduced myself to Dale at Ohio and am a happy reloading camper because of them!

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

They were closing down their tent and packing up when I pulled up. They stopped and got the parts I needed. Great bunch of guys.

5. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

I wish I'd known they were going to be there. I really miss stopping by their booth in Vandalia and getting my press a tune up.

JK

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Good products fron an employee owned company. Bulge.

7. florin

florin TS Member

I too want to thank them - for taking their time to show our son (7yo) how the machine works and what's the reloading process. Our son was wide-eyed and really impressed and happy that now he knows exactly how things work.

Thank you for making his (and ours) day!

Alicia, Ontario (Canada)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.