1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to Leo Harrison III and Karla

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by arnie2, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arnie2

arnie2 TS Member

I just completed one of Leo's 2 day clinics yesterday and want to thank Leo and Karla. Being fairly new to Trap, I had a lot to learn. I found Leo and Karla to be excellent teachers and I saw a definite improvement in my shooting during the clinic. They are also genuinely nice people. If Leo will be in your area and you are on the fence about attending one of his clinics, do it, you won't regret it.

Thanks also go to Rick Gibbs for putting everything together.

Arnie

2. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Arnie, I appreciate the attaboy and I am sure Karla and the,"Big Man" will too. It is a very good clinic to take. I like to watch it even when someone else is going thru it... Now just come out on Sunday, use what you learned and clean up. Again thanks and I was glad that I was able to host the clinic for you guys. RG

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

I also took a clinic from Leo/Karla and was very pleased. Leo is very competent and he does his very best to help students shoot better. I was amazed at how quickly he can spot mistakes shooters make. He stood behind me and watched me shoot two handicap birds and then told me the major mistake I was making. Now, if I can just overcome the mistake 100 times in a row, things would be great.

Pat Ireland

PS- My mistake was as my gun barrel moved toward the bird, the speed of my barrel movement decreased. I was slowing down during my swing. I need to accelerate during my swing, not decelerate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.