1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to: JS Aircushion, Azusa Calif.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Just picked up my trapgun from J.S. Aircushion, Azusa California. That shop is next door to Pacific Sporting Arms, btw. This is an unabashed plug and thanks. Joe and Paul did a great job on a stock refinish on my gun. Kudos, it is beautiful; a heavy duty clear synthetic finish appropriate for lots of use. Beautiful and smooth. Price quite fair. I left the gun with them on last Monday in March indicating I would be on an out of country vacation and not back until April 29. My message on the phone, however, indicated the gun was ready on April 7.

Thanks JS Aircushion; another professional job well done. Highly recommend. BTW, they do a lot of work setting up guns with an advanced variant of the classic hydrocoil system. Their work is largely seen on high grade skeet guns...but they work on all shotguns re. stockwork.

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

David, one good picture replaces a thousand words via doing away with the imaginative processes we conjure up while reading? :)

Hap

3. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

I had just the opposite experience there. Glad it worked out for you.

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Hap,

Good idea re. the picture. I've, unfortunately, not figured out how to post a picture.

YSR racer, I'm surprised that you had bad luck with JS's work???

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

David, you have a pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.