1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to Jack at Flagler (Florida)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Jack Krouskroup (2nd from left) was nice enough to open the Flagler club today (Friday) after it was asked if there was anywhere to shoot near Daytona on Friday during race week.

Thanks Jack for taking the time...

The Flagler club will be on the Florida Chain Shoot schedule next year, the week after the Miami shoot and just prior to the Jacksonville shoot.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Is that Scott Fergerson in first position in the photo?

Eric

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

It only hit 70, thought I might have to shoot with gloves on...

4. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Hi all, looks nice in Flordia. I was in Bunell a few years ago, and a buddy of mine took me to a little place that sold the biggest fish sandwich I ever had in my life. It was by the police station I think, what was the name of the place? Is it still there? Might be down in FL. this fall, thanks, wayne.

5. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Joe, Jack is a great guy for sure. I will shoot will him any chance I get. Todd

6. al391

al391 TS Member

Eric,

Yes that is Scott..........He tore the targets up. I was very glad to see him again. Scott runs Deep River Sporting Clays in Sanford NC. His brother and wife are in the picture too. George Dill made an appearance also, alway's nice to see George...........Scott shot best.

Next year Flagler is going to try to bring race fans that shoot out to our club. Maybe as a prize we will give a "non-car" NASCAR car of tommorrow. YES boys and girls it a generic......... not a Ford, Chevy or Toyota it's a non-car, with decals of each make's grill.

I think "Big Bill" must be spinning in his grave....Long time race fan....Not anymore.

Am I the only one? I used to buy a block of 10 tickets. (did that for 10+ years)I don't watch it on TV or listen on the radio when I'm traveling.

Jack

7. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Jack, a big thanks to you for letting us shoot at Flagler. It was a great diversion to our trip to Daytona. Yes it started cool in the morn but was a great day for shooting.

Now as for NASCAR, this was my 21st year in a row to Daytona. Yea, it ain't like it was but the "CUP" race was a good race compared to years past when it was follow the leader. The jury may still be out on the COT but they were abel to pass, there was not a "BIG ONE"(wreck) and someone new won.

FYI> A ticket in the top row of the "Winston Tower" $330. Guess NASCAR has to put on more than a race to justify that price? It was worth ever cent!!!

Thanks again Jack.

Scott / Lynn / Laird

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.