1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to Gunfitter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DBLMTHM, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBLMTHM

DBLMTHM Member

I just bought a Remington 3200 and discovered three cracks in the forend and buttstock. I had Gunfitter (Joe Goldberg) do the repair and refinish and I would like to say thank you for a job well done. The repair and refinish are much better than I could have hoped for and the cost was very reasonable.
    I know this is not a high end gun but Joe took great care to make sure this was done right and I really appreciate that.
    Thank you Joe.

David

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

How long did the work take?

3. soup

soup Member

FOLKS ,
    Although Joe is an expert stockmaker & does a beautiful job on repairs , he also is a real pro at fitting a gun to you. Even an old BT99 PLUS like I have . He made lots of adjustments & now it comes up the same everytime -IF I do my part. Which I don't always do .

This is not to mention the world of ( 2 ) two eyed shooting he opened to me . I'm retired ,with OLD eyes & two hearing aids -so if he could help me -he must be a good teacher !

Thanks from me also Joe.

BILL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.