1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Thanks to Devault Industries*** !!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sglfr45, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

I just wanted to share my thanks to Devault Industries. I signed up to buy a new Infinity the first week of June. I did not know Dennis or Cindy at the time. Since that time I have got to know them very well. Including some very entertaining moments (thong incident, I was there). This weekend I traveled 9 hours to Canton for my gun fitting. This is a first class operation. I do machining myself and do sales for a machine shop. Everything there is first class. I can't say enough about this. Everything went perfect. I can't wait to get my gun. Folks, it doesn't matter what gun you shoot there is something produced by Devault Ind. to help you. Thanks again to Dennis, Cindy, and Dean Debow. Will show pics on here as soon as I get gun, or it can be seen at Missouri Fall Handicap. Matt Woodson - Woodson Enterprises

2. aa27zz

aa27zz TS Member

Matt

Sent you an email.

Sam

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

This is to all of you,

I was there when the thong first made it's appreance. I was impressed that Dennis could pull off that "look" with his schoolgirl figure. The lady sitting next to Dennis asked if I noticed anything unusual, I said no, "he just looks like a well dressed insurance salesman from San Francisco" She laughed hard.
    All kidding aside, Dennis is someone I've just met but has impressed me with his honesty and sincerety. I look forward to seeing him at the Grand.

Dave
    Atlanta, GA

4. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Thanks Matt,

I am very glad to see that you enjoyed the day. For a brand new gun you did very well at the buddy shoots. Especially the shoot-off targets great for someone that has never seen this target presentation before. The 1-1/4oz of 5's did help a little bit

Dennis

5. JRW

JRW Member

Is Dennis at the Grand? Jerry

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Dang, do I miss those buddy shoots with my buddy!! Hap

7. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Sam, sent you email. Matt

8. william miller

william miller TS Member

Dennis;
    I was with Matt this past weekend and had a great time too. I can't wait to get my Infinity too. You have a super staff and one of the best guns I have ever shot. Can't wait to see you at the Grand, just concerned that with the heat that you might model your thong without the jeans this time!!!
    Randell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.