1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to cove creek outfitters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by riss6270, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

I have to give a shout out to cove creek outfitters. I was in the market for a new trap gun. Made a 2 hour drive and was impressed. They were very friendly and knew everythning about there guns. I ended up walking out with a brand new Browning cynergy unsingle combo. They have guns in all price ranges. They have blaze, perazzi, beretta, browning and many more to choose from. If your in the market i would consider giving them a call. They are located in bedford pa. I will buy every other gun from there. He will also ship to FFL dealers. They also have used guns and youth moduls. If anyone has any interest there website is www.covecreekoutfitters.com They do not have all of there guns on the website so its worth a phone call. Great customer service. THANKS COVE CREEK OUTFITTERS.

2. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

3. vpsr6

vpsr6 Member

+1 on that bought my Guerini combo from them, great guys and a very good deal at the PA state shoot last year.

Vic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.