1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

thanks to celoron gun club new york

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by motordoctor, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Just a quick note to say thanks to a really nice group of people at this club. It's located right outside of Jamestown and open on sunday from about 11 to 3. We were in the area and stopped in. Had a great time shooting and were welcomed like a regular member. Thanks again. Motordoctor

2. twotimer

twotimer Member

Motordoctor, was in Jamestown 1st part of Oct. probably doing what you were doing. Celeron wasn't open when I was free, went to the Busti trap range not more then 15 min. from Celeron. Same bunch of great guys. Lucile Ball country. Mike

3. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Thank You BOTH I am not a member of Celoron but shoot there. I am an officer at the Busti Club and I would have to say we are all the same bunch of guys, as many of us do belong to both clubs.

I hope you will both stop in again, as well as anyone passing threw!!Both myself and the president of Celoron both use this sight.

Jerry Lewis Busti Trap Club

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

celoron trap club

celoron trap shoot