1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to all from CJ Enterprises

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Janet, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janet

Janet TS Member

Thanks to all you trapshooters who visited and purchased product from me. I sure did appreciate your business.

And, a special thanks to all the trapshooter.com people who came in, introduced themselves and hung around. I enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

I have never met a trapshooter I didn't like, and always feel they are my best friends. And a helpful bunch of people don't exist from Foggy helping me with my tent each day and Jerry Beach from helping me keep my tent from blowing away, and Chuck for hooking up my 5th wheel, well I am blond you know. And can't forget John, who runs around like the energizer rabbit helping everyone.

I truly love you guys and gals.

Janet
    CJ

2. Janet

Janet TS Member

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Janet as wire guy said you should expect any real T.S. comer to be all a like im no different from any other on here well ok I was told I was differnt a long time ago as in if I was do drown then go up stream to look for me instead of down stream.

besides that im pretty normal.

Also I liked having a hang out to meet a lot of the other T.S. Comer's that was there like barvian Grade an his buddy Mike, also Trapshooter,and a few of the lurkers on this trap site that don't post like gary and others but does gain something from this trap site.

Ok I can't help you on being a true blonde you might have to go to another website for that problem.

Your buddy
    Foggy

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Janet-(CJ Enterprises)- It has been my pleasure to have known you since I was setting/pulling trap as a kid at the Logan Co. Fish & Game in Ohio. It has also been my priviledge to have renewed this friendship over the last year or so. I still get a chuckle thinking about the storm we weathered on Tues. of the Ohio State Shoot. To all the rest of the great TS.comers I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for the whole week and enjoy everyone's company and shenanigans. Time-off /work considerations prevented it but maybe next year! Foggy, I'll run into you somewhere, sometime and we'll have some yuks. Until then...

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Hey Janet, Sorry I could not get up there and hang around some. This cast on my arm makes it rather inconvenient to pull the trigger. I will not be at the Grand, but will be in Alaska instead. I guess I will see you next year at Ohio. Nubs Wagner.

6. Janet

Janet TS Member

Why the cast?? Hope you recover soon and I did miss seeing you.

Janet

7. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Torn ligaments in the wrist, along with enflamed tendons. Docs shot it full of something and then cast it. Will get it off this coming Tue to see how much healing has gone on. Our state shoot starts the next day. If they have to re cast it, I am going to try and shoot right handed. Adjust the pad, install a magic dot and let the lead fly. I may try and make one of the smaller shoots at the Cardinal Center later on. Don't imagine those shoots do much for a vendor though. Take care, see you sometime........Nubs.

8. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

C'mon Nubs....We all suspect that you made Joan mad and she hauled off and let you have one, you just blocked it with your arm! Was it a frying pan or a spare barrel that you had laying around? LOL. Sorry to hear of your lay-up. Hope everything heals up nicely and you get to shooting again soon. Take care. Jerry.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.