1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to a good seller, Hitapair

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rodbuster, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

I recently purchased a pair of choketubes from Hitapair. It was a very good transaction. You can buy with confidence from this gentleman. Thank you again, Rodbuster.

2. kik by kolar

kik by kolar TS Member

0   0   0

A "Lawyer" you can "trust"??

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I really liked my dealing and conversing with Hitapair too! He's a straight shooter in all respects and a no BS kind of guy! When he tells you an item looks good, take it to the bank!!! Hap

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thanks guys. Lit will get on here soon and tell you you need to see a shrink or something along that line! Rodbuster wasted no time in sending the $$ which is always appreciated. RLR

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thanks, Jim. Bowen, of course.

6. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

0   0   0

Yes Ithaca man, he was using a Bowen. My question is, why can't you shoot yours?

7. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

My day is complete! The Lit has awakened briefly from hibernation, crawled out of one of the many holes he crawls into and honored me with some of his eloquent drivel.

The contribution to the defense fund (of which the Lit is Treasurer) was not voluntary--it was the only way I could get the Lit to agree to stay at least 500 miles away from my grandson.

With respect to the other 2 organizations I couldn't bring myself to make a contribution after I found out that the Lit was the chief speech writer and assistant campaign manager for each of those despicable characters.

With respect to the widows, orphans and handicapped persons, I would tell you what Lit does to each of those classes of individuals but since this site is viewed by so many young, innocent and impressionable persons, you will have to use your own imagination

8. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

0   0   0

Hitapair I just wanted you to know that your old texan is still cranking out shells. My friend is as proud of that as a new puppy. He ended up with nine of them so he has enough parts to last a life time.

Thanks again, Dave

9. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

You can be sure he is consulting w/ his brother Al Franken to see if he can use some of his old material.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.