1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Tim Bruggeman

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rrose, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrose

rrose TS Member

A great big Thank You!! to Tim Bruggeman. Another fine example of one trap shooter helping out another out of the goodness of thier heart. This is one of the reasons I like trap shooting and meeting the fine people I have met in the 4 years I have been shooting at those little clay disks.
    I advertised on here to buy a very short stock for my 1100 so my daughter could shoot with me since she tried shooting my 1100 and loved it but it is too long for her 5' frame. Tim saw my post and offered to give my a stock he had put together for his daughter before she outgrew it but would not take any money for the stock or for the postage. I got the stock yesterday and it is just what we need for my daughter. In todays age to have my daughter be interested in spending time with the old man shareing some thing that I love doing is truely priceless. I appreciate the kindness of Tim who understands how great it is to be able to shoot and spend time with your children.
    Thank you.
    randy rose

2. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

And a HEARTFELT thanks from me too! Exactly the type of person we need in this sport.
    Ron

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Randy,

You're welcome.

Hope your daughter gets many years of use out of it, shooting together with you.

Tim

4. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Now THAT'S what *I'm* talking about!! What a wonderful segue into the Luv Fest Friday!!

Luvn

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

my greatest joy are spending quality time with the family. Enjoy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.