1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Sportsmen's Gun and Reel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by monroesc, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monroesc

monroesc Member

Thanks Sportsmen

I want to extend a huge thanks to Sportsmen's gun and reel (particually Chris and Katherine) for putting on a fabulous half of the NE OH zone shoot. Everything went smoothly, great scores were shot, and shooters had a good time! They put in a lot of work to make this weekend a success. Job well done!!

Sara Dean
    NE Zone Director

High scores were:
    Saturday's Singles: 199 Joe Estok
    Sunday's Doubles: 100 Joe Charnigo
    Sunday's Handicap: 98 Kelly Dunford

2. plux001

plux001 Member

Great people, best targets in Ohio, awesome lunch food...doesn't get any better. Now if only they could do something about my shooting...

Paul

3. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

Today was my first visit to SGR. I was impressed. Well run shoot...organized, great targets, scorekeepers did a good job...good food. A-1 event. Congrats!!!!

4. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

also thank you to our esteemed NE Zone director Sara Dean who also was very helpful and logged alot of hours synchronizing the two sites.
    thanks,
    os

5. monroesc

monroesc Member

My pleasure!! I truly enjoy this sport and all those that participate. (And I really enjoy it more if I shoot well!!)

Sara Dean
    NE Zone Director

6. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

By going to our website homepage there results for Saturday's sixteens posted. The doubles, handicap and high all around will be posted shortly.

Thank you to everyone for the kind remarks and coming to participate. Hopefully everyone that came to the club over the weekend enjoyed themselves.

Also a thank you goes out to the NE Ohio Zone Directors Roger Edgington and Sara Dean for coordinating scores between SGR and Knox as they have behind the scenes work going on as well that goes unnoticed from time to time.

thanks,

Chris Hevener
    SGR Club Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.