1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Phil Kiner

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by awbenz, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Thanks Phil for the nice article on Britt this Month. Those of us that know Britt know he is a great Guy and so are you for the kind article. Allen

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Indeed....I just re-subscribed to T&F after a long absence and was very happy to see the article on Britt. Great shooter and person! I took his clinic in '94 in Great Falls, Mont. Still paying benefits.

3. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Thanks for the compliment. You are right Britt is one of those guys that needs to be remembered. The ole days are rapidly diminishing in the memory many.

4. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I'm proud to be on a first-name basis with both Britt and Phil. These two Hall-of-Famers are two of the best ambassadors trapshooting could have.

5. Ivabigun

Ivabigun TS Member

Ok i just renewed my subscription to Trap And Field last winter so i must had missed it because i was looking for my name in lights but didn't see it so closed the Mag instead so what issue and what page is it.

ok i think i can figure out the page thang from the index page so what issue.

Ivabigun!