1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks-Phil Kiner/Lanny Bassham

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dan S., Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan S.

Dan S. TS Member

I wanted to take a minute to thank both Phil Kiner and Lanny Bassham for making some fantastic information available at a reasonable price. Phil's newest video is much improved from the first. I cannot say that I do everything Phil does. Some of the methods he uses do not work for me. Some worked very well indeed. I just ran my first 100 straight doubles a week ago after 17 years of trying. At 53 years old I wasn't sure if it was in me anymore and with that mental attiude, Lanny's audio series took me out of that negativity and got me on track. Thanks to both of you for delivering a fantastic product.

2. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Thanks for a good report. I'm looking at LB's audio CD now.

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I just got a 3 cd set of his plus the "what every trapshooter should know" cd from a shooting buddy of mine. It all makes sense but there are no secrets in it. In the single cd, I think he is right as rain about how we think and in what we say. I have heard those exact statements a million times at gun clubs everywhere. I'll bet that Harlan has talked to him. He used the exact same phrase in his clinics. Comfort zone and all. You can't be afraid to win or afraid to miss. Just shoot them. (actually, the afraid to miss and just shoot them are bcnu originals, but the don't be afraid to win is Harlans) John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.