1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Phil Crenweldge

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Go Illini, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

Had Phil build a double release in my 3200 last year, it's great. This year I had him do two adj. combs, one was a soft top and open up the 3200 for doubles. The work again was top notch. Thanks, Phil KT

2. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    We've sent many people to Phil over the years, and never had anything but good reports back. Phil is easy to reach, quick on turnaround, and reasonably priced. Also, he is friendly and his work is top shelf!! Need I say more? Mike

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Best part, he is only 45 minutes from me, no shipping !

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Can you guys post his contact info? I had him do some trigger work a few years ago and then lost his info. He did a really nice trigger job on my 303. Thanks

5. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    The latest that I have on him is (210) 313-5988, or pgcrenwelge@yahoo.com. Also, www.phillipsgunsmithing.com. Somebody please correct me if this is not the most current. Mike

6. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Here you go. It is best to call him. Sometimes he doesn't get back to the emails. You can't go wrong with Phil. Ed

7. OzarkGun

OzarkGun Member

He converted my Perazzi to double-release this winter & it came out very nice. He's the man!

Jack

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Oh yeah?? He converted my Beretta to a Perazzi last fall. OK he's good but he didn't go that far. Sure happy with my Beretta 682 Gold E Release he did. I know where my future work will be done.

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.