1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks MTA another great effort

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dynokick189, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynokick189

Dynokick189 TS Member

This is a few days late, but I sure want to thank Tom Stewart and the whole crowd at MTA for a great shoot!!!
    Aside from the beautiful grounds and super weather (thank God the wind kept the bugs down!!), it always provides a terrific social environment as well. I got to see some old friends and made a few new ones.
    It also seemed that there were more JUNIOR shooters this time as well. Nothing makes me happier than to see the next generation of shooters have the opportunity to be exposed to a well run, safe and fun experience. MTA offers one of the best venues for new and experienced shooters.
    I used to live about 10 miles from MTA, and when the wind was right, I could hear the GOOD shooters shooting off for honors from my front porch.
    Again, thanks for an opportunity to enjoy not just the shooting, but also the social aspects of a great sport in a fine location. It's shoots like this that will contribute most to the continuation of our sport.
    Well done all... see you again soon!
    Mike

2. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

On behalf of the hard-working staff, volunteers, and Board of Directors...

thank you, Mike, it was our pleasure!

and I couldn't agree more about the young shooters.

[​IMG]

The picture shows two shooters from a squad of five twelve year olds, all shooting their first ATA registered shoot--the MTA's Sunday Team Event on 5/6/07.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.