1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Mr. Prez!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by kiv-c, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

As of 1200 CST, the Dow Jones is down 317 points, the Nasdaq is down 64 points and the S&P is down nearly 34 points.

This seems to happen every time Obama gets on tv to "announce" something of what he deems to be of "great importance."

Oddly enough, the markets always seem to then go back up after he leaves on vacation. Making those big announcements is obviously quite stressing for him, and pleasing to investors!

Please, please,please, Mr. president: Stay off the television and go back to golf until 2012!

2. Jason B

Jason B Member

Same effect for gas prices, only go the opposite direction as the market. Price at the pump jumped 30 cents/gallon around here last night while he was on TV.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I hope to God he's gone in 2012, the more he talks the better our chances of that

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

If he makes anymore announcments my 401k will be a 201k.

I was hoping to retire next year but that isn't in the cards now.

Don Verna

5. Catpower

I hear you Don, damn I hope he's history

6. 1ozreloader

1ozreloader TS Member

One thing I am having trouble understanding. Social Security is in trouble. So you cut the amount of money going into the program. Doesn't that mean the program will be in worse shape? Maybe this is Obama's plan to wipe out Social Security and blame it on Bush and Republicans. Democrats were up in arms when it was suggested that 1-2 percent of a worker's contribution be placed in their own retirement accont like a 401. Under the program only the amount paid to FICA would be used to figure your benefit. In fact, to gain the 1,500.00 per family Obama promises you have to have close to 100,000.00 family income!
    Why not roll back the with holding tax to 2010 levels? Tax rates stayed the same so why increase the money taken every check? Democrats had a super majority and could have introduced such a plan. It is easy to understand why they did this. Rolling back the with holdng would put much more money back into the pockets of workers and thus been an actual tax cut, not a smoke and mirrors sham. Add to that the 12 new taxes in Obama care this pittance will amount to nothing.
    By the way, there is nothing in this package for retirees. What about the campaign promise of no Federal Income Tax on a retirees pension under 50,000.00.
    Guess that was just another in a laundry list of Obama lies!

7. Catpower

The Putz doesn't know the meaning of the word truth

He's one huge fraud

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

That piece of crap comes on national tv, speaks about jobs and says it'll only cost $450 Billion.....then the next day the stock market tumbles.....he would do the U.S. and the world a favor if he'd resign and take that lying pos Biden with him....

Curt

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I'm starting to wonder if electing a President based on skin color might have been a bad idea.

-Gary

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Electing a president on the basis of the color of his skin is racist.

11. cnsane

cnsane Member

Hey, now! If you voted for Zero the Clown in '08 to prove you're not a racist, you'll have to vote for anyone else in '12 to prove you're not a moron. The Chocolate Bolshevik really is the skid mark in America's underwear.

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

And now we know why he threw Gaddafy(Gadhafi) under the bus.

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

20,000 missiles are missing? These missiles can be fired by one man and can take an airliner down.

All they have to do is knock down a few commercial airliners, and the world economy takes one in the throat.

14. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Scary. This topic should be started under a new thread to get it's proper attention. God Bless America.

15. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Commander in Chief

[​IMG]

16. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Guess this was a teleprompter error?
    [​IMG]

17. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Voting for someone just because he is Republican is stupid, too!

18. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

19. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Voting for someone, JUST because they are Republican, is called voting for the lesser of two evils.

20. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'd vote for anyone who'd lower the capital gains tax to 10%, BALANCE the budget, scrap big government, reign in out of control spending, enact mandatory term limits, repeal Barry care and publically support the 2nd Amendment.

Hell I'd vote twice like the folks in Chicago do.

Don't care what their party affiliation is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.