1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Mr. President!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by kiv-c, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Mr. Obama,
    I've heard rumors that sometime soon you will be trying to take over 401K's, IRA's and pension, and place them under government control.

Well guess what? Since the election, my IRA has lost $2167 in value and it's BEEN dropping every day since!

So the jokes on you, a%%hole. By the time you get around to taking it over there will be nothing left!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Ohhh booooyyy!

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Hard to believe the moron has left them alone this long. Typical lib BS, his ideas and your money. Have the same thing going on here.

Bob Falfa

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I believe when Social Security starts to fail that a grab will be made on nationalizing 401Ks and IRAs. Sure, it will be "your" money, but the government will manage it for you and dole it out to you, and your SS payments will be reduced by your 401K or IRA offset.

Screw that.

I'm spending my 401K on my kid's college educations. Did it for my son and now for my daughter. Might as well get some use out of it before the liberals plunder it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.