1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks.....MO Fall Handicap!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Martinpicker, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Just wanted to extend a big "Thanks" to a few people on the conclusion of the Missouri Fall Handicap shoot.

Thanks to FlaGarto and Doug Hubbert! Thanks to both for allowing me to sit with you a while and pick my Martin! Fun stuff. Thanks, too, for your professionalism. I appreciate the work You did, Doug, on my BT-100, and thanks, Jerry, for the new ear plugs. I will be looking forward to seeing you both again.

Thanks to the management and workers of the shoot. You ran a well organized, professional competition, (no small accomplishment!).

I hope all who attended had as much fun as I had! Martinpicker

2. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Your very welcome.. THANK YOU for stopping by our site to play, and allowing me to make your ear plugs. Like the lady ask.. WHEN IS THE NEXT SHOW ??

Be safe my friend, I look forward to seeing you soon.

Jerry B.

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi martinpicker, listening to that music was one of the high points of the shoot...great shoot.mostly good weather....thanks again doug

4. poppat

poppat Member

martinpicker how far is linn creek from branson

5. Pull-it!

Pull-it! Member

poppat, Branson is right at a 2 hr. drive south of Linn Creek. I drive it at least 10 times a year!

6. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I can't make it as quickly as Pull-It, but then I am actually driving from Cassville. My drive is three hours with a short stop in Buffalo, MO.

Pull-It, Is Ozark Shhoters' Complex your home club? Perhaps we have met. Martinpicker

7. Pull-it!

Pull-it! Member

Yes it is. I am one of the Coaches of the local Youth Trap Shooting Team.
    www.Bransontrap.com

8. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I was there this year, really like the shoot, but I wish they would change the Lewis so that it hits in more than one spot. Very well organized shoot.

9. Ronnie

Ronnie TS Member

Yes thanks to Lyndell,Bob,board of directors and staff at Linn Creek they do a great job been going there for years our most favorable shoot. Gary and Rhonda Laurent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.