1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

thanks middle back exercises work

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by romie, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romie

romie Active Member

Several people sent info for middle back exercises that have totaly eliminated all my back problems
    monty

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Care to share them? Thanks.

3. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Pull-eeeze!! (share them)

4. romie

romie Active Member

The guy removed the post that I used but basically it was rowing but with weights.I couldn't shoot 100 without feeling a knot under my shoulderblade.Now I can shoot 300 easy.Still can't hit poop but my back dosen't hirt.Google middle back exercisses.
    Monty

5. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

For lower/middle back pain my doctor years ago had me start doing simple straight leg raises. Lay on the floor or a bench and do 10 straight leg raises with each leg as high as you can. Roll over on your belly and do them to the rear. It is also good to do them on each side. Takes about 10 minutes. Within days no more back pain. I get lazy sometimes and the back pain starts to return. Back to the exercises and it is gone. I have shared this with many others. It has worked for all. Jake

6. Mac V

Mac V Guest

7. romie

romie Active Member

Thanks Mike
    I had been doing 75 leg lifts but not straight leg lifts.I can't say which one worked for me because I do about everyone you sent on your site.I had been exercising regularly just not enough of the right muscles.
    monty

8. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

A few of of my 50ish friends have taken up yoga for the stretching part; muscle pain has disappeared or is almost gone. Much improved.

9. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

INVERSION TABLE MIGHT HELP ELIMINATE BACK PAIN.

10. Mac V

Mac V Guest

A balanced, fit musculature and strong joints and tendons won't hurt either. Gadgets, gizmos, spells and mumbo-jumbo waste time and money. They're like STP in an engine...mask the symptoms temporarily but never address the problem.

Weak muscles hurt when stressed. Nothing will build strength and endurance where you want it other than regular training and use.

Mike

11. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Being acquainted with low back pain I know one thing.This is if you find a way to get out of pain and it works for you "Never stop doing that regiment of exercise or stretches!" I've known a couple of guys who have thought that since it didn't hurt any longer they could quit. I have also been told by a bone DR. that being overweight adds to the problems with the back. Good luck with getting out of the back pain I have experienced nothing worse. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.