1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Madras Oregon Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by motordoctor, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

hey packman---you forgot that you and I tied for the 99 in singles and I WON the vet trophy. Motordoc

2. Kubota Bill

Kubota Bill TS Member

I agree Gary --it was a fun shoot put on by a nice club-- I just wish those Sunday birds werent so "sporty"!! I havent found a club yet that can control the wind though!! Good to see you there. Bill

3. BigJohn27

BigJohn27 TS Member

Packman,

Thank you for your support of our shoot! Your shell carrier is locked up in the safe room at the club. Yes, Rand did win the buckle.

On behalf of Jefferson County Rod & Gun Club I would like to thank all of the participants in this years Handicap Championship.

I would also like to thank you for introducing Motordoctor to our hospitality, hopefully next time he won't have his cold with him. lol

Looking forward to seeing you at the Cascade Challenge Oct 15th. Them rodeo girls can wait one more day! :)

John & Julie

4. motordoctor

hey everyone. It is a great club and the people could not be nicer. The wind was the problem but everyone was so friendly I never noticed the bad scores that I shot---wait wait. I did notice the couple of lewis class purses i did win because i did shoot bad. Hope that sterling gets along well and enjoyed everyone and the dinner on saturday night. motordoc

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Does the club have a website?

6. motordoctor

http://www.shootpita.com/clubs/jefferson/index.htm this should work

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I'm currently an inactive life member of the PITA and the ATA. I shot the Madras club many times in the years past and will say that it was one of my favorite clubs. I looked forward to their shoots every year for several years. The farm/ranch community and it's people are as nice as you'll find anywhere. Good Mex. restaurant down town too!.......breakemall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
madras oregon gun club
madras oregon rod and gun club

madras trap club

madres gun club