1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Little Gambler And Hood River Gun Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dhg, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhg

dhg TS Member

Gary, heard Lori and Pam won the 80 bird backer, those 2 and shoot very good together. Dennis

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Ya, I can say that Packman enjoyed the "miss and out shoot..........." hell he won both of the 100.00 traps, amazing I might add actually........... I try to make this shoot a shooters shoot, if your not here when this club shoots, you are missing the boat. Lots of shot and shells were on the prize table. This format is good, and the shoot runs along at an even pace.Plenty of fun was had by all this weekend, today the firemen put on a great shoot as well- with great weather to boot.

The annual Icicle shoot is next. Jan 2-3-4 Straight pot for the buddy shoot will start at 1100.00 (perhaps one of the largest ever offered in the N.W. that I know of)

Thanks to all who attended, and hope to see everyone in January for the biggest shoot of the new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l.g.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.