1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Joe Goldberg

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tcr1146, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Gang:

I had the misfortune of developing a crack in the stock of my 16 yard and caps gun. Contrary to my "friends" suggesting this gun may have been "tossed" causing the crack, Joe informed me immediately upon receipt that this type of crack is caused by swelling of the wood when subjected to heavy rains. I was impressed, because I found the crack on 21 Sept after getting drowned during a caps event. Upon evaluating, Joe determined this stock had not been sealed inside which caused this to happen. Anyway, Joe fixed the crack, sealed the inside of the stock and did a beautiful job of correcting the problem. He did this promptly, charged me less than he could have and communicated well throughout the process. I got it back Thursday and it is now back on the gun! Thanks Joe for a great job! Tom Rhoads

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Tom- thanks for trusting me with your prized Seitz. I appreciate your business and thanks for the plug.

Joe

4. gridlock

gridlock Member

Well,I must admit I'm one of Tom's" friends" that suggested that the Seitz missed the"throw-down blanket". I know Alf-99 says Tom does'nt have any but Tom tries hard to be liked and,sometimes he is capable of breaking a good score so we should give him a little credit.Hopefully with a repaired gun he will hold up his end on our squad. Maybe with a little Knob Creek under his belt we will find out if rain really caused the wood to swell.Zoltan and others will probably have some comments.Seeing some of Mr.Goldberg's posts,it sure looks like "Top Shelf"work.Good luck Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.