1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Grand Shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FB Man, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FB Man

FB Man TS Member

The Randolph County Farm Bureau (aka ice cream stand) and the Butcher's Block want to say THANK YOU to all the loyal customers that visited our booth the past couple of weeks. We had a GREAT GRAND and we owe it all to the word of mouth advertising that you gave us. We really appreciate your patronage and compliments that you have given us. We try to do our best to serve the shooters. If there is anything that we can do to improve our stand, please let us know. We look forward to seeing all of you again next year, but in the meen time, think Peach Ice Cream and JalapeƱo Brats.

Also, thank you for your patronage to the Farmer's Market Stand. Hopefully we can continue to grow and expand in the future.

See you next year!!!

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

how nice. you're welcome.

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Yes you are welcome and thanks for being there.

Don

4. RLC323

RLC323 Member

You are welcome. You folks with the ice cream should know you wrecked my diet!

Aw, what the heck, the Grand is only once a year.

From a fellow Illinois Farm Bureau Member (Schuyler). Ron Cox Jr.

5. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

Thanks for being there and do u deliver, peach cobber with ice cream on top was fantastic.....

6. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I ate at your booth daily , sometimes twice. Great products at fair prices. I look forward to being at the Grand next year. I believe the food is better at Sparta than it ever was at Vandalia.

Charlie Becknell

7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

FB, I don't know if I should be thanking you or not,LOL. My best, or worst, day was 2 rib-eyes followed by 2 peach ice cream cobblers for lunch, and then another rib-eye and ice cream cobbler a couple of hours later. I think I had a very light supper that day, I hope! You people did a great job and are deserving of every nickle you got there. Long hours with never ending lines and always pleasant service. Keep that old "make or break" tuned up, there's a lot more people coming at you next year. Thanks for the memories, Bob

8. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

How could you people possibly have enjoyed this food.

Everyone knows food only tastes good in Vandalia Ohio!

That was a joke FYI ;-)

9. dverna

dverna Active Member

I had your peach ice cream. Wonderful stuff - especially on a hot day.

Glad to hear you were successful. Strange how a good product, good service and fair price works!

Don Verna

10. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

I had to go into peach ice cream detox when I got home. So many problems and nightmears from stopping cold turkey. Can't wait to get hooked again next year. You guys are great.
    CA

11. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

was there 4 days and ate there 4 days...................brats was good tooo

12. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

Thanks Butcher's Block:
    [​IMG]

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

CA----My withdraws are so bad that my wife and mother are making me a batch of homemade peach icecream this saturday. If they don't i'm afraid its in the detox center for me.LOL We really are making it though. I highly doubt it will be as good as the stuff we all had at the Grand though. Hope to see you all next year.-----Matt

14. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

It started again after eating that home made ice cream, the voices. I can be watching TV and then I hear them calling me . I get up look around but see no one. I kept looking and finally found the voice in a Bryers Vanilla ICE Cream saying "eat me". I had to obey the voices. Next year at the Grand I hope I hear targets saying " break me".

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.