1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks GRACO...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lineman1002, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lineman1002

lineman1002 Member

As a very new trapshooter (almost a 1yr). I saved my cash and bought a very nice citori combo with the help of shortshucker in kicking the tires. I shot 100rds through her and took her to Graco Inc. in Gravette, AR. She got a adj. comb/ soft comb and a nice 580 series adj. butt pad with a kickeez. I don't even have to take the pad off to adjust it. I just wanted to say those guys are professional's at their craft and were very helpful to this newbie. Thanks Graco repeat customer for life. Todd Guthridge Grove, OK
    [​IMG]

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The one time I needed their services on my son's Beretta, Graco was excellent.

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Todd,

I see you're still enjoying the new toy. It looks nice! A couple of worthwhile additions to the new shootin' iron.

ss

4. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

That is a real neat and clean looking installation.

5. lineman1002

lineman1002 Member

Short shucker that's a BIG YES on enjoying my new toy! I spent yesterday morning putting her on the pattern board and today off to the trap field what a great vacation!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.