1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Gene Batchelor!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ec90t, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

A while back I got a nice PDF file from Gene about the Remington 1100. He actually sent these out to any one that emailed him.

I read through it while I was stripping down a 1100 reciever that I recently acquired. The info was great. I found this receiver to be a very early production # ( 4 digits with a V ) and it still having the original trigger (alcoa embosed on the trigger housing).

The info in this PDF file is great. I'm a little new to the 1100 and found the info contained in this file invaluable.

Thanks Gene!

ec90t

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

And Gene will be the first to tell you that the info was put together by Steve Loban (SteveL-CT), an 1100 enthusiast and long-time poster here.

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

How does a guy get a copy of this PDF? I am finding that the 1100 is growing on me and I may be looking to put together a 2nd unit. Thanks Omaha

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I will contact Gene and let him know it might be necessary to resurrect the 1100 Notes threads. I'd send you a copy, but it is stuck in my old computer and my Son hasn't been over to help me extract it. Bill Malcolm

5. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

I recall that someone here had posted the 1100 Notes on the 'Net' for anyone to download. Unfortunately, I didn't bookmark the URL.

Omaha, check your email. I sent along the PDF to you.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

6. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Please see the new thread I posted with the link to the 1100 Notes URL.
    The thread is titled "Remington 1100 Notes & pix of disassembly".

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.