1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Gary & Judy Bulley

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Back a few months ago Gary & Judy came to Idaho to the state shoot. We met them there and visited and went out for supper with them. Gary gave me his and Judy's old ( but nice) handcrafted leather shooting bags and asked me to make sure two of the youth shooters at Melba GC got the bags. I have been waiting for the right kids and Sunday I found one for the boy bag ( the bags have Gary & Judy Bulley on them embossed into the leather)We have a 14 year old who comes to the club and has gotten into trap to the point he actually wants to compete with the old timer big dogs and he does well. Sunday I let him shoot free and he helped pull and score some. He addressed everybody by Mr or sir and is one of the most respectful 14 year olds I have seen in years. I filled the bag with 6 boxes of my light reloads and one box of new STS Handicaps that Gary also gave me & gave it to him and the joy on his face was priceless. Thanks gary & Judy for being good folks and caring about others. You made a fine young kid happy & me too.

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Ahhhhhhh Lou, a man after my own heart... Way to go my friend... Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.