1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Fulton County Conservation Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BIGDON, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Let me add my best wishes to my Indiana friends. Have a wonderful and glorious holidays.

They don't always fly where I'm aiming.

Don

2. quicksand

quicksand Guest

Don:

Those of us north of the border also want to thank you for your hospitality. It was fun shooting at your club for the first time and I can hardly wait until next year!

Here's wishing your family and crew a great Thanksgiving!

Dave

P.S. I will bring extra Gatorade next year for my shooting buddy!

3. harleyhog

harleyhog TS Member

I assume that BIGDON is not Don Cain( I think his wife was Linda) ??? I shot there a lot in the 80's before I moved away from Indiana and it was one of my favorite clubs to shoot at. Still carry my money clip that says 100X100. So who is BIGDON? Is he the now club Mgr?

Lou M Boise ID

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

No just another shooter from Michigan. Don Cain is traveling around the countryside. The manager/owner is now Don & Judy Barker.

To many Dons in the mix.

Don

5. harleyhog

harleyhog TS Member

BIGDON

Thanks for clarifying that. I shot a lot of Calcuttas in Michigan in the 80's, Howard County, Edwardsberg and more. Great clubs in Michigan and Indiana

6. Gun Run

Gun Run Member

The Fulton CO Gun club is my favorite pace to shoot. Don & Judy do a great job! I will always look forward to shooting there!
    Wayne Downham

7. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

I got to shoot there in may and was very impressed,the young folks that did most of the work was as good a bunch as you can find ,a long trip from southern in. but will try to get mack in 2008 !!!!!

8. kriegazzi

kriegazzi TS Member

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.