1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Freddy Redmon

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shotgunpeople, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Just a Thank You to Freddy Redmon from North Carolina, for all the work he does in promoting trap shooting around the Carolinas. Whenever he is at a shoot, he has his trusty camara with him, and is always taking pictures of the crowd.

There are always some special people in the different areas of the country who do this. We were fortunate enough to have Ron Minor from Vermont doing this for us in the North East when I was living there, and now we find Freddy doing this for us southerners.

A big THANKS to you Freddy, for all of your dedication and hard work !!!

It's people like you that make attending shoots that much more enjoyable.

Dave in SC

2. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Way to go Freddy, always nice that someone has a camera and can get some documentation of the fun that happens at the shoots. I started doing this a year or so ago when I got into digital photography, and "almost" enjoy taking pictures at shoots as much as I like shooting in the events themselves. I create Facebook albums of various shoots that I photograph and they are not "private" so any of y'all can see what we have going on around South Texas, if you want to check out my Facebook page. (under my name in Victoria, Texas) Hope y'all enjoy some of the pictures, Mike* (MH*) "Keep snapping away Freddy, and all of the other photog's !"

3. I.L.M.Ljutic

I.L.M.Ljutic Member

I second that emotion!

Thanks alot Freddie.

Arthur Bodell

4. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

And...He is one very nice person and it's always a pleasure to converse with him.

Vern

5. shotgunpeople

6. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

Not only does Freddy provide great pictures from our local shoots, but he manages one of the best trap web sites in the country (tarheeltrap.com). This site keeps us all abreast of all the shoots in NC, and Freddy provides a prompt rundown of the scores as well.

Additionally, Fred's "weekly blurb" is entertaining and informative.

Fred Redmon is a great contributor to trapshooting in NC. We are so fortunate to have him.

bluedsteel

7. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Hey folks we appreciate the compliments for sure. The tarheeltrap site is just a basic site and we really haven't utilized all the stuff it is capable of doing.

The pictures that I take of people and squads shooting is enjoyable and everytime I take a shot it is a piece of trapshooting history.

I just wish I had all of the pictures that were taken at the Piedmont Gun Club - Tarheel Gun Club and the Pinehurst Gun Club.

Recently Tommy Brown found a picture of my grandfather Jim Brown shooting at the Grand in 1985.

Anyway - thanks again and my next big picture project is the Konne-Yaut Indian shoot in July at the Bradford PA GC.

FRedmon

8. shotgunpeople

We will be wanting to see those pictures of the Bradford shoot...

Thanks again Freddy !!!

Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.