1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

thanks for the PM jcl

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shelly, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shelly

shelly TS Member

jcl, thanks for the PM you sent me today. You seem to have forgotten that you have your private messaging turned off so I couldn't respond to you- that was more than a little chickenshite. Anyway, you said:

"You consistently use foul language because you hide behind a computer. I can assure you had you called me the p name to my face you would be eating teeth BOY. It amazes me you haven't been banned from this site!!!"

I found this interesting on several levels: 1. I don't use foul language. 2. you are the one hiding behind a computer. 3. I don't know what the "p name" refers to so can only speculate. I don't remember ever communicating with you at all. The only relevent p name I can think of is "pinhead" and it does seem to fit. 4. You are a true internet badazz and I'm suitably scared that you are going to beat me up, or perhaps you are going to sic your mommie on me. 5. If you don't like what I have to say then you are free to not read it.

Have a nice evening and watch out for those little green men from Mars. BTW- didn't you recently do a PM hit and run on another TS.com person and threaten him with violence too? You seem to have hostility issues. Funny how you continually threaten violence and yet think others should be banned who don't.

2. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Boo Whoo..Sniff..Sniff
    Gawdddddddddddd

3. shelly

shelly TS Member

No, I have no idea what you're talking about and don't much care- just try not to be such a sniveling wimp the next time you want to start a we we contest with somebody. This thread is now closed to further reading by me.

4. kansasshooter

kansasshooter Member

Some of you fellas have entirely too much time on your hands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.