1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

thanks for the help TS.com. MaATA class champ

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Thanks to all with good advice on TS.COM, Stock fitting secrets, neil,pat,havegun. Just to name a few. Earlier this year headed me in the right direction on setting up my UltrXT. POI,POA and other tid bits of info. So with all i learned and some good practice. I won class D massachusetts. with a score of 187. recording one of my best ATA scores of 95. also shot my first 50 str8 with my own reloads a week ago. patterning my gun with different loads and chokes helped me find the combo that works great for me. for 16yard. Next year i will do more handicap and doubles. Thank you guys.

2. bceagle

bceagle TS Member

Nice job man, especially in that weather,

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

It was wet, Im drained from that 1st exsperience of state shoot. Im glad I did not try to shoot handicap today. I could hardly shoot the few rounds sunday for club league wich i shot a 22 24 19. Then I just flopped after that. came home took a nap cleaned my gun AGAIN it got wet saturday so for insurance i cleaned again today. Sat night I was half asleep cleening my gun.

4. bceagle

bceagle TS Member

same here, that was my first state shoot, I skipped the handicap today for a family obligation, today would have been perfect shooting weather, looking forward to NH and Maine in July

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.