1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks for the help on366

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nailer123, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

I want to thank everyone who help me with my 366. I ran 200 shell last night worked great. Made the old mec look really slow. Thanks Kirk

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Sounds like you made good progress on the 366 learning curve. Enjoy!

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Nailer...pretty soon you'll be on here offering up advice about them too. the curve is fast and steep as wolfram noted.

It's hard to be optimistic about the $#(*%&$(#+ thing when you've got shot and powder spilling everywhere and mangled hulls coming out of it at a high rate of speed. But when they get to working and you learn how to tame them...they're a thing of beauty.

Two pieces of advice:
    1. keep a full set of wrenches handy (sure you know that one already)
    2. Whatever you thing the problem is, probably isn't, LOL. if you think its wad pressure, it's start crimp. And vice versa.

Good luck

jeff

4. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

Will i just got back from the range the new reloads work great smoked all 25 . most be the 366

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

The 366 is a great machine but the confidence with your reloads is what broke the 25 . I`ve been reloading off my 366 for over 20 years and had very few problems with it . I never change to different loads , just the same 1 oz for the last 5 years .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.