1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks for the help buying a new trap gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Aussie Phil, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aussie Phil

Aussie Phil TS Member

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the great advice over the last few months on buying a new trap gun. After much deliberation and firing lots of different guns, I've placed an order for a new Ljutic adjustable rib mono gun. The gun is absolutely beautiful, and last weekend I smoked three rounds of 24/25 (not bad for a newbie). Felt really great, very tight, and has to be the softest shooting gun I have ever fired.

http://www.ljuticgun.com/rib.htm

I'll let everyone know how it goes, but one of the big selling points was the awesome service and advice from Ljutic. Plus I am happy buying American made.

Phil

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I thought it was for the daughter.

3. edbon9

edbon9 Member

phil,

did you get it from bob, the guy who let you shoot his during the downpour
    at the livermore ATA shoot? :D

4. Aussie Phil

Aussie Phil TS Member

I was looking for a gun for me, plus my daughter - but someone has kindly offered a loaner gun for my daughter, so she can pick out her own first gun.

5. Aussie Phil

Aussie Phil TS Member

Yes, Bob helped me choose the Ljutic - an awesome guy - very helpful. He let me fire all of his Ljutics many times until we found the right model.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.