1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks for a great Southern Grand and FL State!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I just wanted to say "thanks" to all the shooters and customers who came in and supported us at this years Southern Grand American and the Florida State Shoot. It was wonderful to see so many old friends and customers and to find out how they are getting along and how they are shooting.

The Caesar Guerini display trailer next to us was a big draw and having Brian Palmer and Tom Smith there to help folks with the demo guns was a big help.

Joe Cunnife from FABARM was there for a couple days with XLR5 demos and the new AXIS trap gun demo. Both got a lot of use on the practice trap...and the AXIS is a real sweet shooting gun! Even with me shooting a pull trigger I managed to break 23 (2 flinches...) the first time out. Nice feel and modest recoil. Priced right too!

Scott from Butler Arms was on the other side of us and he had the new Butler Auto demos out a lot. This is a real interesting gun and I did get to shoot it. Loved the way it points...the release trigger has been refined and the gun performed admirably.

Check out our website above for some really cool used and classic shotguns!-

We'll be heading to Missouri for the State Shoot in May and will have demos there for you to try.

Thanks again!

Bob Schultz - Target Shotguns Inc/ 800-684-6329

2. Michael Knight

Michael Knight Member

Also I would like to pass a BIG THANK YOU to Kolar and there Demo day on Monday the day before The State shoot. I would like to see more such days. Let's not forget the Dollar for hosting 2 of the best shoots in the south.

3. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Bob,
    Enjoyed my time as always shooting with you and the squad at the Dollar.Look forward to the next time :)

Terry Dean

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The Kolar display and shoot was awesome. Jeff and his crew are great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.