1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Fallon Trap Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Royce10, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

On Sunday, June 03, the Fallon Trap Club, Fallon, Nv. put on a memorial shoot for my step-father Dave Tuttle who passed away on 5-18-07.

These guys and gals put on the nicest shoot I have ever had the pleasure to attend. There was no way anyone could have predicted that 17 squads and 280+ people would attend this shoot. Not a problem for this bunch. The food was out of this world good, oh my gosh, you don't eat this good at Grandma's house.

The traps threw good targets, the grounds are clean, there isn't a rock out of place. There was enough shade for everybody on this 97 degree day. I could go on and on about this club and the people that make it happen.

If anyone out there is wondering whether they can handle the State PITA shoot at this 5 trap club, DON'T. Show up, you will not be sorry.

There are so many people that made this wonderful shoot happen, and I can't name them all, but, a special thanks to Wayne Whitten, Dave and Beth Akins, Kurt "The Cook" Paholke and Mike Yohey. Another special thanks to all the people that brought food, wow, there was some special dishes.

Dave loved shotgunners, and this little club. Rest in Peace Dad.

Roy Corkill

2. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Roy,
    I heard it was a sight to behold, especially the food and then watching Scott wring out his chonies after Daveys buddy buzzed the line during the singles in his jet. Dave would have been right in the middle of it all. We will miss you in Elko but have a Great time at your state shoot.
    Take care buddy, Steve.

3. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Roy - my condolences for the loss of your step-dad. Sounds like the Memorial Shoot would've just tickled him. We'll be up for the State Shoot -- reservations made, can't wait. We've heard great things about Fallon. Hope to meet you when we come up.

Steve, tell Lisa hello...she's out there somewhere in Elko!

Sherree

4. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Roy, two AAA guys in my book-I am pleased you like it.

Sherree, I will pass along your greeting to Lisa...and our Hawaiian friends are glad to have met you in person.

Steve

5. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Steve, I was absolutely honored to meet our Hawaiian friends. It was my pleasure! Break 'em all in Elko!

~S.

6. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

One more time to the top for these good people. Thanks guys and gals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.