1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks early Voters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Laudygirl, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laudygirl

Laudygirl TS Member

Walked into my polling place at 8:15am and strolled out at 8:26am. As an unafilliated voter I had the smarts to vote for McCain/Palin.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

On line at 7am, almost 2 hrs to get inside, out the door 15 minutes later after voting the "right" way. Huge turnout here S. Florida.

Eric

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Voted early only wish I could have voted often in true Chicago fashion but i live outside the city

4. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Voted real early. No line. 2 tables A - K and L - Z. We were voters 116 and 117.

5. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

Walked out my door at 10:30, voted, stopped at the Post Office and back home by 11:30. Still time to work on the "honey do" list. A beautiful day here in Northwest Ohio.

Mike

6. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Waited 45 minutes, showed my i.d., signed the book and while waiting for a booth to open up I asked "any of you guys/gals have any advice on who you think I should vote for, I am still kind of on the fence. . ." multiple chuckles with one frown. . .

7. The Kissable Wanker

The Kissable Wanker TS Member

This may sound funny. I don't care who you vote for as long as you vote! When I vote after work am looking forward to seeing a lot of people who finally care enough to get off their dead behinds and actually participate. In the past I've always found the people in line to vote are easy to talk to and actually have met some very nice people and had a good time.

8. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

Voted early last week here in Texas. Read the ACORN manual over the weekend. Voted in OK. yesterday and NM. this morning. I guess I should head for CO. this afternoon. Life is good. Jimmy B.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.