1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Doug Braker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by seaone, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seaone

seaone TS Member

Mr. Braker,

I suppose I could send you a "thank you" note, and I'd still feel complimentary. However, I think the real test of a job well done is publicly saying so. So with that in mind, I want to thank you for going beyond the norm. I sent you one of my very prized possessions for upgrade work and you absolutely delighted me in your repair. I think I just bought a brand new gun!
    Your work is suberb. Gentlemen, if your 90T need work, this guy is a prince. Thanks again Doug, the balance for shipping is in the mail.

If anyone wants a more complete reference, please email me at above address.

Ken Flanagan

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

he is known to be the best 90 T guy there is.

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Got my 90T back from Doug and Im very pleased. Dave Bishop

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Doug is not only a great 90T guy, he is a great Perazzi gunsmith as well. His locking block replacement job on my DB-81 combo is superb! His workmanship, his pricing, and his turnaround time is excellent. My Perazzi goes to Doug if it ever needs anything..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

I know this drum has been beaten before, But whats the right way to close a 90T?. There was a thread on this dammed if I can find it. Thanks Dave

6. vvosen

vvosen TS Member

I've gotta put my 2 cents here. I just picked up a 90T and had some questions about it. I called Doug and he is the epitome of customer service. He knows the 90T and is willing to take the time required to help you with any question or problem you may have. He is the man.

Vic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.