1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Cole inc.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 682b, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682b

682b Member

Cole inc. WOW. Their service is great coupled with fast turn around is wonderful. I sent my 682 gold with 682 X barrels in for some service work on a Friday by USPS. They received it on Monday and called me that Thursday asking me how much insurance I wanted for the return shipping by UPS. I received it this morning with first class repairs completed. They even refitted the forend for no charge also. Thanks JIM

2. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

They get an attaboy from me also. Good folks to deal with.

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

They are the Beretta go-to guys.

4. piranha2

piranha2 TS Member

Agreed - they are top notch.

5. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

After I got chewed out over the phone by Cole himself for trying to find out when a barrel selector I ordered would be sent - I had been told it would be sent right out, then two weeks later they told me it wasn't in stock - I wouldn't deal with them again if they were the last place on earth.

No thank you!

Tony

6. skeet100

skeet100 Member

They have done some great work and had good turn around times but I have been cut short on the phone a time or two.

I would still send a Beretta to them but I would try and not call unless it could not be avoided at all costs. That way I don't get pissed and they don't have to answer my questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.