1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THANKS CGSTA DIRECTORS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fssberson, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

A special thanks to the many CA. Golden State Trap Assoc. directors. These guys and ladies just work their rear ends off year round, but especially at the CA. State Shoot. Ray Brasser, Walt Hastings, Helen Lemich, Eileen Williamson [ATA State Rep.] and so many others. Directors give up their personal shooting time, personal money, and play the politics and decision making so that we can shoot. Take a minute and thank them for their effort and dedication no matter what state your in. With out them we do not have an organized sport. Fred

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

5. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Fred.....Thanks for taking the time ....I have to say a few people came into the office and the trophy room on Sunday and thanked us for the great time they had...I thought that was so nice....this is a job that most of us never expect to get a thank you for...so it is a nice treat when someone recognizes that they had a good time and take the effort to let us know.... \

Kym Hughes
    CGSTA Trophy Chairman

6. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Kym I know how hard you worked... The Trophy Room??? it has been awhile since I have made the visit. Came close this year... Oh well and as they use to say in Brooklyn about the Dodgers -- Just wait until next year. Fred

7. ajc

ajc Member

Trophy room? There's a trophy room??? Dang. I gotta get my gun fitted...or ported or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.