1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Canada for 9/11 Helping Hand

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by coconutjoy, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coconutjoy

coconutjoy Member

On that terrible day 10 years ago Canada came to our help.In the confusion and horror Canada opened up there air space and accepted 70 Airliners packed with passengers.Halifax Nova Scotia accepted 47 planes that day more than any other city,and helped more than 7000 stranded prisoners(of which most of them where US Citizens) find shelter.Canadian people lined up to donated blood bound for the Kaos and carnage in New York City.Thank you Canada.

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I didn't remember that- north thanks to our neighbors to the north. Our counrtry has a lot of fair weather friends who tolerate us because we pay them to but very few real friends like Canada and England.

3. cafowler

cafowler Member

I love Canada and the Canadians I've met out on the prairie when I'm up there hunting. I don't think there's a better group of people in the world, they are the friendlies, nicest folks anywhere. Genuinly glad to meet you and happy to get to know you. I'm heading back in 2 weeks, can't wait for to meet some great folks.

4. coconutjoy

coconutjoy Member

Not to forget Gander NFLD Canada for what they did also on 9/11.They opened there homes,restaurants and grocery stores came to the rescue with free food, and Pharmacies filled prescriptions no charge for the plane people.

5. coconutjoy

coconutjoy Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.