1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Bill Grill

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by War Wagon, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

Had the pleasure of shooting one of Bill Grill's Fox shotguns today. What a real treat..... Thanks Again Bill .... BTW firat time shooting it I smoked a 25 with it.

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Ya and by the way I could not buy a 25 with it today. Sure had a great time though. Thanks to all the guys at Brown County for their hard work. Damn fine shoot and a great day. 81 degrees when we left the parking lot to head home. What month is it? :) Bill

Here is a quick glance at the ol girl.

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view&current=DSC00413.jpg" target="_blank"> DSC00413.jpg </a>

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

K or L Bill? Pretty gun. If you couldn't buy a straight, you must still have room for an old 4E, you couldn't miss with that. Glad you're having fun, Bob

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Bob, It is a L grade that Clayscoach was kind enough to sell to me a few years ago. The stock had been cut to about 12". The recoil pad was clapped out. I sent it out and had stock duplicated to a longer length and period correct pad installed. Case colors and blue are original. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.