1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Big PaPa (adapters)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mike Hessong* (MH*), Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Big PaPa,

Just wanted you to know I received my molded hearing protection with the adapter ring for my Ipod speakers. Quick turn-around and they are exactly what I wanted. Like you said, I used my Koss speakers and just pulled off the sponge inserts and put them right into the adapters and they work and fit like a charm. Your lab did a great job of using my older ear plugs as a mold and did as I asked, and smoothed out some of the edges that bothered me and kept me from using them before.

Thanks again for a job well done,
    From a satisfied customer,
    Mike* (MH*)

2. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Mike, thanks for taking the time to provide the folks on TS.com with your comments. I think the product speaks for itself. I have been using this lab and material for over three years now. I have never had anyone who was displeased with the product and quality of their work. I like those Koss speakers with the mute switch.

3. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Big PaPa, haven't met you but heard good things about you on TS.com, so I thought I would order couple pair of moulded hearing protection. They arrived today and they are PERFECT. I could not be more pleased with the product, turn around time, quality as well as you keeping me in the loop during the transaction. The laboratory did an excellent job of making the new protection from my current protection. Matter of fact, I am listening to music as I write this.

Thanks again!

Bob McDonald
    Las Vegas

4. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Bob, the guys at the lab have always done great work me. You always wonder when and if there is going to be a "first" time problem. Every now and then, someone on this site has a problem with a transaction. I have to put a lot of faith in the post office. That is always one of my fears.

As you can see from the product, if (or when) your speakers quit working, just toss them and buy some new speakers and you are right back in business. The product should last a life time. Mr. Bob Scheonrock from Michigan and Dave Berlet from Ohio, both are Trap & Field first team All American veternan's have worn the product for around three years. Both of these guys send me many customers every year. Terry Jordan is another firm believer in the quality of the product. The pictures that I had on the other tread really does not do the product justice. For the guys who do not like to listen to music, we have one of the best products I have seen at any trapshoot. This is the first time I have tried selling this product on this site. I sure am glad you were impressed with my service and the quality of the work we provided you. Keep my address, within a couple of weeks, someone at your local gun club will want to know where you got the product.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.