1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by The Kissable Wanker, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Kissable Wanker

The Kissable Wanker TS Member

I want to thank all of you who are watching out for our gun rights and keeping us informed.

I may not always be concerned with the subject, I don't own an AK or similar type of gun, I do appreciate your updates.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    You don't have to own a so-called "assault weapon" to be affected by "assault weapon" bans and legislation.<br>
    <br>
    If you own a Rem 1100, Beretta 391, Rem 870, Winchester Model 12, Ruger 10-22, Browning BAR hunting rifle, any semi-auto pistol, or any cartridge once used by the military, such as 9mm, 45, 223, 308, 30-06 or 45-70, or foreign military cartridges, there's a good chance you are going to be directly affected.<br>
    <br>
    Further, even if not directly affected, such laws will be a precedent to add your "sporting" firearms later. Today's varmint rifle is tomorrow's precision sniper rifle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.